Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sabrina of the Shots


Sabrina of the Shots, originally uploaded by ujima.

29 July Sunday
Stopped at the club to put in an appearance at the birthday party
luau before meeting friends in town. But a raging storm stayed over
the area and continued with drenching rains for hours. So I stayed
and partied with the kids until 2 ayem.

Started out again on Saturday. Hung with friends-who-are-my-age-and
-don't-want-their-pictures-on-public-sites. In the evening, we ate at Miss
Tootsie's Soul Food Café and then hung at Miss Tootsie's Lounge.

Home again, home again on Sunday. Mom returned from Virginia and immediately fell into a deep sleep. I know she is sooo tired. I'll get the details on the wedding, etc. tomorrow.

Monday 31 July
Ant drove me to take the computer to be repaired so I'll see you when I see you.
Be well.

No comments: