Sunday, June 28, 2009

and the moon sees me


and the moon sees me, originally uploaded by ujima.

June 28 On June 28, 1866, an Act of Congress authorized the creation of two cavalry and four infantry regiments, "which shall be composed of colored men." They were organized as the 9th and 10th Cavalry and the 38th through 41st Infantry.
The 9th and 10th Cavalry would go on to play a major role in the history of the West, as the "Buffalo Soldiers".

I see the moon, and the moon sees me. On the pooldeck Friday evening til 2 am Saturday relaxing after a week of Art Camp. Drinking lagers, talking to this one and that one. DJ playing MJ requests. I requested "Man in the Mirror". I'm trying to make the world a better place and brighten the corner where I live.

Resting Saturday and Sunday, reading newspapers, watching Phillies,tennis, track & field events.

No comments: