Monday, June 04, 2007

Please Mr. Postman


Please Mr. Postman, originally uploaded by ujima.

've been getting a lot of mail lately after sending out 45 notes and
75 emails asking people for $$ to support my walk in the Relay
for Life. Some people have donated online but many send a check by
mail so they won't receive endless solicitations from cancer orgs.

It's been raining very hard off and on since Saturday afternoon,
It did hold off long enough so Sis could go to see the Phillies
play SF where she, of course, booed Barry Bonds along with
the rest of the Philly fans who are true fanatics.

She came by this afternoon and took Mom out for errands. I gave
her one of the survivor shirts so she can be dressed like the rest
of the team at our fund-raiser on Friday.

So far. I've raised $697 toward my goal of $1000. Hopefully, I'll
exceed the total as I did last year.

No comments: