Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fall Task


Fall Task, originally uploaded by ujima.

One trunk almost done, three to go.
Putting away summer clothes, bringing out fall/winter ones.
So many piles to make: those to keep. those to donate to
Whosoever Gospel Home & Rescue Mission Thrift Shop,
ones to send to cleaners, some to send to We Wash It Laundry,
one pile of clothes I'm not sure about.
With therapy. I've gone down another size so there are more
to give away. Hoo-ray!
I'll be done by Election Day (Tuesday) and then the *real*
sorting will be done---those to keep & those to throw away.

4 comments:

Bill said...

I laughed out loud when I read your “Pork Chop” comment on Eric’s blog.

When we moved from Virginia to Delta, We needed to down size big time, and I had two truck loads (24’ moving trucks) of things to give away. Everything needed to fit in one truck (and a small trailer I bought for the occasion). I was amazed at how difficult it was to give two truck loads of items away. Feels much better now however!

Ujima said...

I needed the reminder that, as you say, it will >>feel much better>> after I climb this mountain of clothing!

JaamZIN said...

:) i just wonder what will happen with the "i am not sure about" clothes.

Ujima said...

See Nov. 5,Zsolt :):)