Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WHAT!!??


WHAT!!??
Originally uploaded by ujima.

Looking at the sign made me feel cool thinking about
the December weather. I enjoy Christmas because I
don't have to shop and deal with the exertions and
tensions that go along with Christmas shopping.

We decided years ago to stop giving each other
presents. Instead, we donate to charities, and they
send cards to everyone saying that a donation has been
made in their name, in memory of __, etc. I donate in
memory of my sister Consuella who died of lung cancer.

Children under 18 get presents from everyone at
Christmas. We do give birthday presents.

Christmas is fun because everyone is relaxed and we
can get together and sing, go to Christmas Eve
services, eat lots and just enjoy each other's company
during that week.

No comments: