Saturday, July 01, 2006

Woke Up Early


Woke Up Early
Originally uploaded by ujima.

Mom was knocking on the wall that separates our bedrooms at 6:30 AM.
She was in pain and was not able to get up. I pressed the emergency
button on the Homelink machine, and it wasn't long
before the First Responders followed by an ambulance
were here. They carried her down the stairs and took
her to Chestnut Hill Hospital. Sis2 rode along with
her. My other sis drove over to the hospital from her
home near the hospital. I went back to bed.

They gave her an IV and a lot of narcotics and sent
her home. Neuralgia. She'll see Dr. H on Wednesday.
Didn't do much the rest of the day because I didn't
want to go out and leave Sis2 alone with Mom. So I
watched World Cup and Wimbledon and read newspapers.
Sorry Brazil lost but happy for my friends in Paris.

1 comment:

buzzgirl said...

Let us know how the appointment goes on Wednesday. I'll be keeping a good thought for your mom.