Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dinner


Dinner, originally uploaded by ujima.

Mike and I had a good time at the clubhouse last night. The band,
Chroma, was mainly a jam band but played in a variety of styles
because of the influence of their favorite musicians. I was pleased
and surprised when they broke into "Diamonds on the Soles of Her
Shoes" as I had recently watched Paul Simon's "Graceland".
with Mom.So I called her on the phone and stood near the band so she could
hear them play. As I was mouthing the words, the guy turned the mike
to me so I could sing backup. Te na na te na na na.

This evening Sis and Mike came over. Baltimore Sis had prepared a
dinner: no fancy foods, plates or wines but great flavors and
excellent conversations. Mmm mmm good! Mike ate on a plate he had
made in 1972 and uses every time her comes here.

No comments: