Friday, March 20, 2009

Beauty on duty


Beauty on duty, originally uploaded by ujima.

March 20,1916 Ota Benga, an African pygmie kept in the Bronx Zoo, killed himself.Benga was brought to America from the Belgian Congo in 1904 along with other pygmies and displayed in an exhibit in the 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair. In 1906, the crowds thronged the monkey house exhibit at the Bronx Zoo (New York Zoological Park) to view Benga.

Isn't she lovely!?!? My new computer. I'm trying out new programs. Obsessing on Photo Booth. Love it! Chris, and everyone else I know, say I should get Broadband. Some day. I'm in no hurry.

Mom, Sis and I set out for shopping and lunch after 1 pm. Got everything on my list @ Target at great prices! Had lunch @ Ruby Tuesday's. Bill reduced by a Buy One Get One coupon I cut out of the local paper.

No comments: