Sunday, March 29, 2009

nest


nest, originally uploaded by ujima.

March 28 On this date in 1882, Elijah McCoy patented the Lubricator Cup. The devise dripped small amounts of oil onto moving engine parts, saving businesses time and money.

Having brunch (*Saturday* Brunch?!?) with three generations of the Coyle Family at their cafe. I had stopped in to have some beers and watch the 1:00 basketball game; but when I discovered that the fam was in the diningroom, I went and sat and ate with them. Oooooh! Where do they get those delicious fat sausages??

Gave T Sis's numbers so they could talk to her about getting their dad's meds at a reasonable price. What he's paying is *robbery*!! Sis know all about Medicare etc. as it's part of her parttime job. They said it was meant for me to stop in, destined for me to be there so I could help with that problem. I believe that as I had no intention of going there and just happened to walk by as I strolled the Ridge. I'd usually just wave at whomever I saw through the window and then continue walking.

Going to the Clubhouse @ 7 to watch the Villanova game. GO NOVA!!

No comments: