Sunday, September 10, 2006

Saturday Saga


Saturday Saga, originally uploaded by ujima.

(Not really a saga, but I needed a word that started
with S.)

Slept very late. Hoo-ray! Did a load of wash for Mom
and one for myself. We send everything except undies
out to We Wash It Laundry, one of the few in our
neighborhood that picks up and delivers.

My work was made easier because I was listening to Bob
Dylan's Real Time Radio Hour CD. The topic was
baseball. I happy sang my childhood faves "Did You See
Jackie Robinson Hit That Ball?" and "Say Hey (The
Willie Mays Song". Loved that many of the other songs
had the 30s/40s big band sound.

Spent time talking with Sis who was going out to a
block party so I didn't go to visit. She did get some
sleep yesterday.

The guy in the picture is Philip, one of my former
computer students. I saw him in front of the library
sitting and watching as he often does. He was very
pleased to have his picture taken!

No comments: