Monday, September 25, 2006

Transports


Transports, originally uploaded by ujima.

Yesterday the bus, today the cycle. I saw it and
thought it beautiful. The owner told me to get on and
he took my picture.

You know I don't drive. The place where I take therapy
is 30 minutes away so I pay the Riders' Club
Cooperative to take me there and bring me back.

Today I had to go to the hospital for reassesment. I
felt strong enough to take the public busses.The
result of the assessment is that Thursday will be my
last day of water therapy and land therapy will be on
Mondays and Fridays. Shaun also gave me exercises to
do at home.

I was near Sis's so I called her. She and her friend
Dee were nearby so they sailed by and gave me a ride
home. Good thing too. I was getting tired.

Land therapy. I'll be strong soon.

No comments: