Sunday, September 03, 2006

Today was sunny, breezy and 75. I went to the club for the $5 All-U-Can-Eat brunch. Loved the French toast! I told them to hold a piece of chocolate cake for me until I came back.

Walked uphill to LAFitness. Luckily, the pool wasn't busy so I walked and replicated the exercises from the class for an hour. (Kia had given me a copy of the routine.)

Feeling righteous, I walked back to the club for some beers. Watching tennis. Agassi's career came to an end. He went out fighting. I respected him as a player but also as a philanthropist. On one of my trips to Vegas, I visited the school that he has established. It was well supplied and had the feeling of a fun, nuturing place. The educational standards were very high.

Mom's been in bed all day. Says her legs are weak. I baked some salmon with dill and boiled corn-on-the-cob. She got the strength to get out of bed and eat :)

No comments: