Thursday, August 31, 2006

Waving Away Pain


Waving Away Pain, originally uploaded by ujima.

Tracy here cleaning so I had to get up, showered and
dressed and out of the way so she could change my bed.
At Becoming Center working twice as hard as I though I
could. Was letting the other two in the class hold me
back by their minimal efforts. Then too, their
arthritises, knees and backs are worse than mine.
Gonna get strong. Gonna get stamina.

Sis's chemo was to start tomorrow, but her biopsy scar
is not healed enough for the doctor to put in the
shunt. She'll have to wait until next week.

Gonna cook sweet potatoes, stir fry some broccoli slaw
and chicken breast pieces. It's $2 U-Name-It at the
Clubhouse so I'll go down and hang out. Probably
football or tennis on. As long as it's not P.O. and Dallas.

No comments: