Thursday, October 19, 2006

The computer lessons I teach to people 55+ at the library had been suspended for two months because I had therapy on Thursdays. But now that I'm on the Monday/Friday schedule, I resumed today. Mani and Angelo were today's students. Andgelo, who has a produce truck, brought me some very sweet-smelling tomatoes. We did basic Mousercise for an hour and made plans for what they want to learn to use the computer for. We'll continue next week. They'll come in and practice during the week.

Stopped to see Sis. Her tumor has shrank another 2cm. Glory!! She's het up about the baseball finals. Yawn. We lamented the schools not allowing children to play tag at recess and sang along with a Chuck Berry CD.

Stopped at Exhale and got my hair done and discussed politics and last night's Black Film Awards and how it was underadvertised. Few people knew it was on. And it was such a *positive* show!

Marveled at Diane Sawyer singing "Doe, a deer..." with a class of young children in North Korea.

No comments: