Friday, October 06, 2006

World Can't Wait!!


World Can't Wait!!, originally uploaded by ujima.

NOT ONE WORD in the newspapers today about the march.
I checked the Inquirer, Daily News, Metro and New York
Times.
There were 639 hits on Google News though.

Went to CHill Hospital for first land therapy session.
Treadmill, lots of differing stretching exercises. I
was a stinky puddle at the end of the hour.

Went to visit Sis for two hours. Took her a pink and
brown exercise suit I'd bought her from the $ Store
which she liked. Mom sent her some Instant Cream of
Wheat packages. My Baltimore sister had been with her
for four days and helped soooo much by doing laundry,
cleaning and sorting. Baltisis got to go with Sis's
friends to the Keswick to see Etta James so, when I
met her in the RR station yesterday, I gave her my two
Etta CDs so her son could burn them for her.

Sis and I went to see her next door neighbor who was
having imac trouble. Luckily, I was able to solve the
problem.

Sis has lost some hair but is otherwise doing
surprisingly well. But we're not out of the woods yet...

No comments: