Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Watching you watching me


Watching you watching me, originally uploaded by ujima.

I took a picture of the camera that's watching me. I
love to look at the pictures on this screen. They
always seem to be in semi-slo-mo and the right and
left seem reversed. The woman behind the counter said
I"m not allowed to take pictures in the building. So I
told her I'd try not to do it again:)

Went to the library for Scrabble, but no one came!
They didn't follow through with my plan and so, there
were no takers. I'll just let it go and tell people to
go to CHill or Falls. I'm not going to do the work of
people who are being paid to do it.

Such a lovely sunny day! It was a pleasure to walk
around and watch the squirrels run across the roads so
quickly. They dart in and out and rarely get hit by
cars. Cheeky devils!

No comments: