Monday, October 16, 2006

Up and Down


Up and Down, originally uploaded by ujima.

There was an accident outside on Friday. When I looked
out of the kitchen window, I saw two people lying in
the road, a motorcycle on its side and a smashed car.
Today I learned that my young neighbor has died from
the injuries received in that crash. No, he wasn't
wearing a helmet.

After the Eagles' loss yesterday, the nuts found mugs
and balanced them on their heads. The last person with
a mug remaining, had to buy shots for everyone. Good
thing I'd brought extra $$ with me.

Linda and I talked about the Nyoong Aborigines being
granted the title to metropolitan Perth by the
Australian Federal Court.
After more talk on Aussie topics, I took my flat head home.

1 comment:

Michael Salone said...

So sorry to hear the news of your neighbor. But found it interesting that you blogged about it. That shows how one incident can be part of a person's life even if it's at a distant.