Thursday, June 22, 2006

Spa-aaaaaah


Spa-aaaaaah
Originally uploaded by ujima.

Let's see the list: Hair? Done. Manicure? Yes.
Pedicure? Check. Now on to the best stuff. Over to
Chestnut Hill neighborhood to 3000bc Spa. They were
having a 35% off sale: Red Tea Infusion Swedish
Massage, Red Tea Infusion Essential Facial and 2 oz.
Hathor Red Tea for $128. Perfect!

My lower back and upper left arm were giving me a
little trouble. Dorothy massaged away the problem.
Needed to get my face really cleaned up for the summer
sun season. Anna Marie steamed and slathered, picked
and sprayed endlessly. I was so in a comfort zone. I
wanted to stay there, lie there, spend the day there.
Don't know how I made it home.
My list is complete. Next month, I'll start again at
the top of the list .

No comments: