Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holly Tree


Holly Tree, originally uploaded by ujima.

I'd never noticed a holly tree before. Bushes
yes. This one was on the grounds of the Ramada
where we stayed while in Baltimore.
Today, on the way to the doctor's, I saw
one on Bell's Mills and then two on
Germantown Avenue. See one then
notice what's always been there.

The doctor said my mammogram had
shown no malignancies so I left there
smiling after promising to teach her
mother to use her computer.

I was surprised at the library when my
students presented me with a box of
chocolates as a holiday thank you.
Off to the hairdresser's where *her*
Christmas present was a package of
homemade chocolates!
Arriving home from marketing and
getting other things at the drugstore, I
discovered that the laundry man had
left a *basket* of chocolates!

I'm *definitely* going to have a chocolate
party next week to get people to help
me devour these treats.

So proud of my level of energy today!
I left the house @ 10 and returned @ 4:45.
My back was very sore, but I had lots of
energy in going from place to place.

No comments: