Friday, December 15, 2006

Round Two


Round Two, originally uploaded by ujima.

Masked and ready to fight the mites again. In my room sorting
and organizing old pictures, books, collages, notes.

Two guys in the heater closet pulling up a cable from downstairs
and then up into the attic. We're getting intercoms.
Guy from supermarket delivering groceries. Chris in to take out
the trash. Tarafromnextdoor in to say she'll collect my
newspapers and mail while I'm away Sunday-Tuesday.

Organizing,organizing,organizing but my bedroom's still a cluttered
dumping ground.

3 comments:

Michael Salone said...

I love this photo Ujima! Who took it??

Good luck and hope you have nice holidays.

Only 16 more days until that Mummers Day Parade! I'm counting on you girl!

Ujima said...

>>I love this photo Ujima! Who took it??

I held the camera at arm's length.

>>Good luck and hope you have nice holidays.

Sis is having chemo on the 21st so it'll be quiet. Not the usual generational mix.

>>Only 16 more days until that Mummers Day Parade! I'm counting on you girl!

You can be annoying, can't you?

Michael Salone said...

Sorry...

Hope all goes well with the chemo though.