Monday, December 11, 2006

My New Bracelet


My New Bracelet, originally uploaded by ujima.

It's white and shiny. I got it in the Emergency Room at the
hospital where I sat for three hours this afternoon/evening
before a nurse looked at me. He said something bit me,
gave me a three page narative about insect bites and sent
me home.
So I have these seven red bumps on my stomach. They don't
itch or ache. They're just there. Waiting?

Sis says I should get a spider bomb and set it off in my room.
Huh?

I put aloe gel on the little visitors and called out for Chinese.

4 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

ooh poor you! Your title got me interested, being a girly, then got me concerned as i read through! Hope they clear up soon.

Ujima said...

Thanks, Lynn. They're being very quiet under a smear of aloe gel TID.

Michael Salone said...

The best part of this story (other than the concern for you of course) was the bit "and called out for Chinese"! LOL

Ujima said...

>>"and called out for Chinese"! LOL

Nothing like comfort food. It's waaay better than chicken siup.