Sunday, December 03, 2006

I see the moon


I see the moon, originally uploaded by ujima.

and the moon sees me. I love walking uphill toward
home and seeing the moon shining down on me.

The Eagles didn't play today so I went to center city
to meet some ladies (whose husbands were watching
football at home).
We went to the Arden Theatre to see a performance of
"Crime and Punishment".

After the play, some drinks and conversations, I rode
the bus home unfortunately arriving in time to see the
Cowboys win. (blech)

3 comments:

Michael Salone said...

You know Ujima, I'll be away over the holidays, but I'll be dying to see the shots of the Mummer's parade when I get back to a computer 4 January. Don't let me down now ;-)

Hope you're doing well.

Ujima said...

Don't be a nudge, Michael. I've said twice before I'd have the pictures.

Ujima said...

I meant to say nudje.ujimam