Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pity Party


Pity Party, originally uploaded by ujima.

Awoke determined to be miserable all day: the rash, the 3 hour
wait, the doctor's office not able to see me because Dr. H is
still out from knee op which necessitated me going to the ER,
my back stiff and store from sitting in the waiting room and
from missing my therapy session.GRRRRR. Mad at the world.

Then the repairwoman came from Sears and fixed my aging
washer, I got a Billy Joel concert DVD from Netflix in the mail,
all plans for our weekend trip to see my nephew graduate
firmed up AND the sun was shining. I couldn't sulk.

So I put Billy Joel on and sang and danced around, which
helped my back a lot and felt so proud when I remembered
all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire". The poor me
whining couldn't last. Brother Bob said when music hits, you
feel OK and he was sooooo right!!

No comments: