Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Women's Center


Women's Center, originally uploaded by ujima.

All went well at the hospital today. If I don't get a
call in a day or two before I go to see the doctor,
I'll know I'm safe for another year.

Went home, after doing a few errands, and rested. I
had been out late last night watching the E-A-G-L-E-S
game which they *WON*!! We had a good crowd that
cheered and didn't lose faith and sang our song after
each touchdown.

Unfortunately, I tripped on a rug while digging in my
pocket for keys and *fell*. My glasses cut the bridge
of my nose and I have a scrape on my forehead so I
look like I had been in a fight! I got some *strange*
looks at the hospital today from the other women who
were waiting for mammograms; but since no one asked, I
didn't explain. Wonder what stories they told themselves?

No comments: